Senior Manager, Regional Customer Success
Docker is a remote first company with employees across Europe, APAC and the Americas that simplifies the lives of developers who are making world-changing apps. We raised our Series C funding in March 2022 for $105M at a $2.1B valuation. We continued to see exponential revenue growth last year. Join us for a whale of a ride!
At Docker, we help developers bring their ideas to life and support millions of software developers worldwide. Docker is growing at an exceptional rate to support the growth in software applications worldwide and investing in our customer success team.
We are seeking a talented Senior Manager, Regional Customer Success Manager to join our team. The Senior Manager, Regional Customer Success acts as a trusted advisor and supports customers on their Docker journey through onboarding, nurturing, product adoption, and developing lifelong value. This team will be working with our most strategic accounts.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Set your client base's overall vision and strategy, maintaining active engagement with senior stakeholders and managing Docker executive relationships with clients.
- Manage communications and touchpoints with covered accounts, involving other internal specialists as required on technical and commercial matters.
- Work with the product team to manage product requests with strategic clients.
- Run regular account reviews with clients to ensure the relationship remains healthy and share structured updates on product and service developments.
- Educate the client about our product roadmap and undertake product training for users.
- Identify accounts likely to churn based on usage data, customer engagement, queries, and information and develop strategies to retain and turn around these high-risk accounts.
- Address escalating client issues quickly and urgently, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate.
- Driving product adoption and usage patterns.
- Act as a trusted advisor to covered clients, gaining a deep understanding of their business and helping them to derive maximum value from us.
What You Will Need:
- Five years of demonstrated experience as a customer success manager with Fortune 500 accounts or equivalent experience.
- Strong relationship-building, negotiating, and influencing skills (internal and with customers).
- Experience with CS Software (Gainsight, ChurnZero, Totango, Catalyst) is highly preferred.
- Experience working with a technical product or the aptitude to learn complex technical concepts.
- Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills.
- High integrity and a team-first mentality.
- Experience with managing executive relationships at the VP level and higher.
- You work well under pressure, are results-oriented, and are a team player.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with sales, product, customer support, and technical services.
In your first 30 days:
- You will be welcomed with a first-in-class onboarding experience that includes equipment setup, a sweet swag package, and a collaborative training program.
- You will learn to navigate through award-winning sales tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, SalesForce, Looker, and Docker.
- Actively engage with senior stakeholders and manage relationships with clients.
- You will work closely with your peers and partner with CSMs to develop strategies to advocate for our customers.
- At the end of your first month, you will have a proficient grasp of the tools and activities necessary to be successful in your role.
In Your First 60 Days:
- You will be laser-focused on supporting the CS Team during your second month.
- You will have connected with all of your Team members.
- You will learn in-depth about Docker’s products and how they impact our customers.
- You will have an advanced understanding of tools, activities, and best practices to be successful in your role.
By 90 Days:
- In month three, you will be confident in your craft and ready to fully immerse yourself in our customer’s business needs.
- You will continue efforts to improve messaging, processes, and activities.
- Educate our clients about our product roadmap and undertake product training for users.
- You will be ready to operate independently at full speed.
- Freedom & flexibility; fit your work around your life
- Home office setup; we want you comfortable while you work
- 16 weeks of paid Parental leave
- Technology stipend equivalent to $100 net/month
- PTO plan that encourages you to take time to do the things you enjoy
- Quarterly, company-wide hackathons
- Training stipend for conferences, courses and classes
- Equity; we are a growing start-up and want all employees to have a share in the success of the company
- Docker Swag
- Medical benefits, retirement and holidays vary by country
Docker embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.