Technical Architect - Slack
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
At Slack, we believe that our success is directly tied to the value our customers derive from our product. We demonstrate Slack’s platform flexibility by designing and delivering the right experiences for our customers, their teams and the individuals within it.
As a Technical Architect, you are responsible for engaging with our largest and most strategic customers to assess, design and deliver the technical rollout and launch plan for Slack.
You will conduct detailed technical discovery workshops, assess cultural, structural and business functions with security requirements while translating these findings for a foundational Slack solution built for scale and flexibility. This design will include details on the workspaces, user management, authentication, bots, integrations, and settings & permissions required to ensure there are no technical barriers to user adoption of Slack. You will be responsible for advising on integration implementations, including key production systems from GitHub, Jira, Workday, Google Apps, etc. In addition, you'll be customizing client applications. You love strategically working with clients and in this role you'll be advising customers on how best to implement Slack APIs and Developer tool kits at scale.
What you will be doing:
- You facilitate customer facing workshops and discovery - often with our customer’s technical team, and develop a technical deployment plan
- You ensure detailed integration with other systems and apps, including identity management, eDiscovery, data loss prevention, Salesforce, other SaaS products and internal systems.
- You assist in secure setup of the customer’s Slack environment based on IT, governance and technical requirements.
- You remove technical roadblocks for organization-wide software distribution
- You create and present detailed technical information and benefits of the Slack platform to a wide array of customers, including CxO and technical teams
- Participate in the sales cycle to support prospect customer engagements and assist with scoping work effort for complex endeavors.
- Drive technical methodology improvement projects internally to help operationalize key initiatives.
What you should have:
- You have experience working directly with Sales and Success teams, Consultants, and System Integrators.
- You have experience leading and crafting technical projects, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT executives and organizations.
- Hands-on proficiency with data exchanges and API's.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to go a mile deep with technical customer resources or to describe the most basic capabilities to a business user.
- You have excellent presentation skills for presenting both business oriented solutions and sophisticated technical concepts.
Salesforce Employee Benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Family Health Insurance scheme
- Financial Wellness Assistance
- Wellness and Education Reimbursements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Market leading Parental Leave
- Parent and Caregiving Support
- Fertility and Adoption Reimbursement Program
For more information visit our APAC Benefits page here. At Salesforce we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people of all ages, people living with a disability, LGBTIQ+ candidates, and people from multi-cultural backgrounds.Salesforce Australia is committed to walking together with the Traditional Custodians of this land, Australia’s First Nations peoples, as we forge a path to reconciliation. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company.