Senior Program Architect - Consumer Goods/Revenue/Loyalty
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Professional Services focuses on delivering strategic engagements that define transformational opportunities and articulate clear plans for execution of change programs. We rely on our team’s expertise and specialisms to engage with executive-level customers to agree on specific business goals and actions to ignite the full value of Salesforce.
Our approach considers people, process, and technology — and a successful engagement includes recommendations to the business for change to support deeper, more relevant use of the Salesforce platform.
Are you passionate about Customer Success and would you like to work at the forefront of Digital Innovation at one of the most exciting CRM companies?
Our team collaborates with our Customers and Partners during project cycle to share their extensive knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform and product suite. Combined with their experience in technical architecture, enterprise integration, and business solution implementation, they directly drive toward the best possible solutions. They paint a solution vision, architect the system and provide guidance during the implementation. Based on seniority they are involved in the building of solutions (configuration and coding) and/or leading diverse teams of resources in delivery or in strategic aspects:
Program Architects serve as a strategic advisors and Salesforce product and platform guides to the company’s largest enterprise customers. They are typically engaging at C-level and driving conversations with our customer’s enterprise architects and business collaborators equipped with standard methodologies for enterprise architecture functions such as security, performance, development process, and application governance.
Through our extended onboarding program of formal certification, internal training, knowledge transfer, hands on experience and closely working with other Technical and Program Architects you will become a Salesforce Domain Authority at the forefront of our Architecture offerings, delivering outstanding customer success.
To be successful in the role you:
- Ensure scalable and standard methodology solutions to meet and exceed customer needs
- Guide the evaluation of business and technical requirements
- Build relationships with key collaborators and team members
- Act as lead architect for the overall engagement by coordinating and aligning work of multiple architects on the team
- Align with project and engagement managers to support planning and implementation in close collaboration with the customer
- Review and guide project vision and direction, implementation approach and key artefacts
- Direct early solution evaluation, including proactive management of issues and effective engagement with executives, the account team, engineering, and product management
- Where required, hands-on application configuration to meet customer needs
- Direct and mentor diverse teams, such as customers, partners, and colleagues in technical delivery aspects, as well as non-technical topics such as communication strategies or executive influence
- Fuel our internal growth by identifying, leading or contributing to internal pivotal initiatives, such as innovations, building up a strategic brand, and nurture teammates' skills by sharing knowledge.
- Where required, support pre-sales activities to position Salesforce Services
- Contribute to broader goals by becoming a citizen philanthropist and give back to our communities by joining or leading volunteering activities
- Hands-on technical consulting and solution implementation experience for a major software domain (e.g. CRM, ERP, HR) as well as coding experience in object oriented languages
- Ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Experience in guiding customers and project members in rationalising and deploying emerging technology for business use cases
- Work independently and as part of a distributed team and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Rapidly learn new technologies as well as strong presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.) -
- Available to travel regionally and occasionally internationally depending on customer needs
- A detailed understanding of Web Services, Data Modeling, and Enterprise application integration concepts, including experience with enterprise integration tools (ESBs and/or ETL tools), and common integration design patterns with enterprise systems (e.g. CMS, ERP, HRIS, DWH/DM)
- Ability to build and maintain key relationships with C-level / mid level and key decision makers
- Experience of defining and delivering enterprise applications on the Salesforce Platform including coded solutions
- Prior experience in one or more of following salesforce clouds would be advantageous
- Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud ( Retail Execution / Trade Promotion Management )
- Salesforce Revenue Cloud ( CPQ & Billing )
- Salesforce Loyalty Cloud
At Salesforce we encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Salesforce Australia is committed to walking together with the Traditional Custodians of this land, Australia’s First Nations peoples, as we forge a path to reconciliation. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information”
Benefits & Perks:
Check out our benefits site (https://salesforcebenefits.com/international.html) that explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more.
Visit for the full breakdown!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company.