Principal Consultant -Applications & Integration
Lab3 is one of the largest Azure engineering practices in the Australasia region with a focus on Cloud & DevOps, Data, IoT & AI, Modern Workplace, Modern Apps & Integration, Security, and Network services. We empower ambitious enterprises to drive greater business value, disrupt their industries and grow fearlessly through controlled, automated and scalable cloud technology.
We are on the hunt for a Principal Consultant- Applications & Integration to leverage Microsoft technologies and a core .NET foundation to provide best-practice modern applications and integration solutions.
- You will lead technical client engagements, drive high level design, consult ande deliver effective modern application & integration solutions that are scalable, reliable, secure, optimised.
- Modern Application team thought-leadership; coaching, and educating on best practices in design and development
- Create High Level Design and Detailed Designs for Integrations based on reusable patterns using Azure integration service components of Azure Integration Services - API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus and Event Grid (Required)
- Modernize and simplify the process of exchanging data between enterprise applications, external parties, and reporting hub ready for integration with new components implemented in near future
- Define an integrated DevOps process and assist with the definition of how the Azure DevOps solution can align to existing enterprise designs across cloud platforms.
- Drive scope and design workshops and participate in integrated planning and risk forums.
- Help setup proof-of-concept prototypes that assess the feasibility of solutions and demonstrate to our clients how technology can be leveraged.
The right candidate:
- Will have consulting and solution design experience in project-based work, which sees you architect, design, develop, cost estimate and implement new application and integration solutions.
- You will have strong customer facing experience
- Experience with Azure Integration Services - API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus and Event Grid
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk for Enterprise Application Integration, business process automation, business-to-business communication, message broker and business activity monitoring (Desirable)
- Experience designing using Service Oriented Architecture, RESTful web services and OpenAPI
- Experience documenting Test strategy, Test plans and Test Cases
- Azure DevOps & Automation - Comfortable working in a CI/CD environment with tools such as Azure DevOps, IaC, GitHub
- An understanding of cloud networking, security, access controls and solution design
- Knowledge of Azure Services & Functions (Azure App Service, Azure Monitor, Azure Policy, Azure SQL, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Storage Account) - advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Become part of Australasia's largest Azure engineering practice where you can sharpen your expertise and contribute to the latest innovations in tech and services. #thinkahead
- Be part of a company that is leading the way in specialised areas and partners on high profile client projects - we are popping new logos every day!#winwithus
- Work with a 13-time Gold, 6-time Microsoft Advanced Specialisation & 5 time Microsoft Solutions Partner. You only get to this level with the industry's leading tech professionals - we are proud to have some of the best. #teamup
- Thrive in a team that is always learning, always innovating and making waves on a global scale. #standout
- Be part of a supportive working environment that values inclusion, flexibility, diversity and differences.. #betrue
- We work flexibly and recognise the importance of your overall wellbeing!#Flexit!
- Ultimately we will help you to fear less, achieve more in a fast paced, innovative and cool environment - are you ready to accept the challenge? #fearlessachievemore
- Long term contract on an attractive daily rate. We would also consider the right candidate who prefers a permanent role.
- Work remotely/ in a hybrid mode from anywhere in Australia or New Zealand
If you have questions mail me on email@example.com. Otherwise apply now !
Cloud & DevOps, Security, Network, Data, IoT & AI, Modern Workplace, Managed Services, and Security Operations Centre