Manager, Falcon Complete
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technically capable Manager dedicated to leading teams who make a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike virtual security operations center offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of experiences, detecting and responding to incidents as they occur in real-time for our customers.
Am I a Manager, Falcon Complete Team?
- Do you find yourself interested in putting your leadership skills to the test in leading a team of talented analysts in detecting, containing, and remediating incidents?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to develop others and yourself?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Do you have an Operational, Incident Response or Information Security background?
- Are you capable of leading teams, solving problems and operating as a senior leader?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
What You'll Do:
Under the guidance of regional Director a Falcon Complete Manager is expected to:
- Motivate and lead a team of highly talented analysts.
- Provide guidance, development and management of those analysts in your team.
- Oversee the effective management of operational response, investigation, and resolution of security incidents, including exploiting opportunities for improvement and using metrics and other indicators to track success.
- Oversee implementation of strategic initiatives whilst delegating appropriately and developing others.
- Develop and improve processes for workload management, incident detection, triage, and the execution of countermeasures.
- Create and manage projects and activities that align with the Falcon Complete mission and goals.
- Manage Falcon Complete business outcomes to align with strategic objectives.
- Engage across internal CrowdStrike stakeholders effectively to ensure customer and capability issues are fully addressed.
- Assist with long-term operational strategy development, planning and execution.
What You'll Need:
- Incident Handling: experience conducting or managing incident response for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and Hactivists.
- Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise.
- Systems Administration: an understanding of system internals is required to understand how to implement and execute countermeasures and remediation.
- Network Forensic Analysis: knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and ability to perform analysis of associated network logs.
- Malware Analysis: ability to perform static and dynamic malware analysis to understand the nature of malware.
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and strong background in performing network operations.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Management experience, or evidence to show capacity to be effective as a manager.
- Experience of relevant incident handling experience.
- Experience effectively leading technical information security professionals or another relevant field.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to handle high pressure situations in a productive and professional manner.
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Security Management, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com, for further assistance.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Protection that powers you.