Senior Product Designer
Bugcrowd is the world’s #1 crowdsourced security company. Our offerings for Pen Test as a Service (PTaaS), Managed Bug Bounty Programs, Vulnerability Disclosure Programs, and Attack Surface Management (ASM) secure the digitally connected world. Bugcrowd offers the only platform-powered solution that orchestrates data, technology, and human intelligence to help organizations uncover and remediate vulnerabilities before they interrupt the business.
What we’re looking for:
Bugcrowd, at its core, is a security and data company. We’re seeking an experienced product designer who can build compelling end-to-end experiences for our users - be it the crowd, our customers, or the service delivery teams.
What to expect on the job:
- Design new experiences at the cutting edge of data and cybersecurity, to bring the power of security expertise whenever (and wherever) customers need it
- Partner with Product Managers, Engineering, Internal Service Operations, to define project goals, map out user journeys, iterate on the capabilities, and launch new products and services that benefit thousands of customers and security experts
- Meet regularly with your counterparts in order to understand project requirements, get design feedback, and plan out work for the next few sprints based on roadmap and dependencies
- Be a champion for our diverse user personas in the product roadmap planning process
- Design artifacts that provide the correct level of detail for the step in the process - be it conceptual mockups, presentations, or hi-fidelity mockups that are ready for Engineering to execute on
- Work on the Design System and build components to help scale a data-driven user experience. Our Design system can be found here: https://bugcrowd.design
- Able to build out the information architecture for any capability in the context of the existing product, but with the future in mind
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years experience as a product designer
- Strong experience designing for the web as a medium
- SaaS experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to convey design concepts to other teams and justify your conceptual & design choices
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities
- Can build robust project foundations in collaboration with other stakeholders in a multidisciplinary environment
- Adept at quick prototyping, including sketches, wireframes, and flow diagrams to communicate ideas collaboratively
- Able to adapt and iterate designs based on new user insights, scope changes, or technical limitations
- Experience using a Design system approach in order to build delightful and scalable solutions
- Fluent in design tooling such as Adobe Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision, etc.
- Experience with Git / GitHub for source control and Agile software development
- Have shipped impactful products with great design
Bonus points if:
- You’re passionate about user research and design validation
What we’re like:
- Our team consists of a broad range of musicians, hipsters, adventure sports junkies, nature lovers, dads, and mums
- We work hard, but we play hard as well
- We work collaboratively and enjoy working as a team
- We work in an agile development environment: things change (we’re good with that and you should be too)
- Our customers and the white-hat hacker crowd come first
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Features ship to users every day—your work has an almost immediate impact
- Company-provided health and disability insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Tell us a bit about yourself and attach your resume
- Include a link to your portfolio and/or GitHub
The company is authorized to obtain background checks for employment purposes under state and federal law. Background checks will be conducted for positions that involve access to confidential or proprietary information (including trade secrets).
Background checks may include identity verification, prior employment verification, personal and professional references, educational verification, and criminal history. Applicants with conviction histories will not be excluded from consideration to the extent required by law.
Bugcrowd is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
See Security Differently™